The Huckaby Briscoe Conroy (HBC) Group at Keller Williams McLean has organized a Lunch & Learn on Senior Housing Options at Trinity UMC Church on Thursday, January 30, 2020.
Specifically, Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES*) Karen Briscoe HBC Principal, and HBC Partner Lizzy Conroy are hosting this important discussion for seniors in the Northern Virginia area. Also participating in the Lunch & Learn event is Jeanina DiVittorio, a Senior Living Expert.
Subjects to be discussed include:
- In-home care vs retirement community living
- Elder nourish and senior community programs
- Retirement community options and their costs
- How to decide when to downsize and move
- Selling your home to help pay your long-term needs
Date: Thursday, January 30, 2020
Time: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Trinity United Methodist Church, 1205 Dolley Madison Blvd., McLean, VA 22101
Lunch will be served to all attending. Please RSVP by January 23 to #703-734-0192 or Homes@HBCGroupKW.com
* SRES - The Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) is a REALTOR designation that agents earn in order to best serve the special needs of maturing homeowners when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties. SRES real estate agents provide mature clients and their families with options and information as the make life-changing decisions.