Comparative Market Analysis
- The CMA, along with our market knowledge gained from previewing and showing properties in your area is the primary tool for determining the list price of your home.
- An easy-to-read report using data from MRIS that shows how your property fits into the local market based on current and recent real estate activity.
- In preparing the CMA, we can control the data based on multiple variables, including: zip code, school district, neighborhood, type of dwelling, type of ownership, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathroom, days on market etc.
- When we meet at your home to discuss listing it for sale, we review the CMA with you in detail.
- By collaborative effort, we determine with you how aggressive or conservative the list price should be for your property.
Request a Free Comparative Market Analysis