- Accredited Staging Professional to assist you in preparing your home for photographs and going live on the market.
- Professional Digital Photographs with fusion photography by HomeVisit, the industry’s leading real estate digital media and print company.
- Full Listing in the Metropolitan Regional Listing Service (MRIS)
- Listing syndicated to over 100 public real estate web sites
- Exposure in social media, including Facebook and Twitter
- Listing on Realtor.com
- Professional Online Virtual Tour of your home by HomeVisit
- Professionally designed and printed full-color glossy brochures (for homes priced over $500k)
- Professionally designed and printed Just Listed postcards mailed to the neighborhoods (in our primary market areas)
- Advertisement in local Sun Gazette quarterly real estate guide and other months the McLean Connection Newspapers
- Broker Open House exclusively for area agents
- Public Open House if desired
- Visible Yard Signage if desired
- Follow up calls to all agents who preview or show the house for feedback
- Extensive networking among the area’s active real estate agents as well as nationwide and abroad as appropriate
Keller Williams Luxury Homes Marketing
We are members of Keller Williams Luxury Homes and the Institute of Luxury Homes Marketing, affording our luxury home clients with:
- Exclusive listings in ProxioPro, an international real estate database
- Expertise: Karen Briscoe has been awarded the prestigious Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation by the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing.
- The Institute of Luxury Home Marketing is the source of training, certification, and networking opportunities for real estate agents working exclusively in the luxury residential marketplace.
- An International network of top luxury home agents.
Broker’s Opens and Open Houses
HBC Group hosts Broker’s Opens and Open Houses as desired by the Seller and in response to the Market
Broker’s Open House
- Agents and other Real Estate industry professionals view the home on a Tuesday around lunchtime.
- Occurs shortly after, or occasionally before, the home is placed on the open market.
- Valuable marketing tool if the home will be Appointment Only; allows agents ease of access.
- As the listing agent, we network in person with other agents to:
- Discuss key features and improvements as well as other significant market factors about the home and property
- Answer questions and handle objections
- Obtain feedback that can be helpful in making pricing decisions.
- Gauge whether previewing agents have a buyer for your house
Public Open House
- Hosted to increase the number of visitors to a home and to gauge interest by the general public.
- Allows ease of access to buyers with busy schedules and unrepresented buyers to see the home on their own time
- For Appointment Only listings, allows ease of access to buyers who need more showing flexibility
- Neighbors who attend can be a good source of friends, relatives, associates and others whom they know are looking to move into their community
- Written Open House Feedback presented to you promptly
- Listing Agent discusses details of open house activity as well as buyer comments and questions with Host Agent
- Further follow-up occurs with open house guests when additional information requested.
- If buyers are working with a real estate agent, the Listing Agent follows up with their agent for feedback
- Oftentimes Sellers do not want their home held open to the Public, and we respect those wishes. The Public Open is one tool in the chest of marketing activities, and because it is the most visible, know that HBC Group provides this service and opportunity upon request.