List your home with the HBC Group, a proven leader in the market with smart real estate expertise.
- The HBC Group uses real-time sales data from one of the nation’s most advanced industry databases: BrightMLS.
- We interpret the data based our extensive experience and knowledge of properties in the market.
- All HBC Group agents are active in the market place, previewing and showing properties on a daily basis. This hands-on knowledge is critical to understanding the data that is available in MRIS.
- Schedule an appointment today for us to present the sales and pricing results from a Comparative Market Analysis of your property.
- The CMA, along with our market knowledge gained from previewing and showing properties in your area is the primary tool for determining the list price of your home.
- An easy-to-read report using data from MRIS that shows how your property fits into the local market based on current and recent real estate activity.
- In preparing the CMA, we can control the data based on multiple variables, including: zip code, school district, neighborhood, type of dwelling, type of ownership, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathroom, days on market etc.
- When we meet at your home to discuss listing it for sale, we review the CMA with you in detail.
- By collaborative effort, we determine with you how aggressive or conservative the list price should be for your property.
Request a Free Comparative Market Analysis
- Accredited Staging Professional to assist you in preparing your home for photographs and going live on the market.
- Professional Digital Photographs with fusion photography by HomeVisit, the industry’s leading real estate digital media and print company.
- Full Listing in the Metropolitan Regional Listing Service (MRIS)
- Listing syndicated to over 100 public real estate web sites
- Exposure in social media, including Facebook and Twitter
- Listing on Realtor.com
- Professional Online Virtual Tour of your home by HomeVisit
- Professionally designed and printed full-color glossy brochures (for homes priced over $500k)
- Professionally designed and printed Just Listed postcards mailed to the neighborhoods (in our primary market areas)
- Advertisement in local Sun Gazette quarterly real estate guide and other months the McLean Connection Newspapers
- Broker Open House exclusively for area agents
- Public Open House if desired
- Visible Yard Signage if desired
- Follow up calls to all agents who preview or show the house for feedback
- Extensive networking among the area’s active real estate agents as well as nationwide and abroad as appropriate
We are members of Keller Williams Luxury Homes and the Institute of Luxury Homes Marketing, affording our luxury home clients with:
- Exclusive listings in ProxioPro, an international real estate database
- Expertise: Karen Briscoe has been awarded the prestigious Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation by the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing.
- The Institute of Luxury Home Marketing is the source of training, certification, and networking opportunities for real estate agents working exclusively in the luxury residential marketplace.
- An International network of top luxury home agents.
Broker’s Opens and Open Houses
HBC Group hosts Broker’s Opens and Open Houses as desired by the Seller and in response to the Market
Broker’s Open House
- Agents and other Real Estate industry professionals view the home on a Tuesday around lunchtime.
- Occurs shortly after, or occasionally before, the home is placed on the open market.
- Valuable marketing tool if the home will be Appointment Only; allows agents ease of access.
- As the listing agent, we network in person with other agents to:
- Discuss key features and improvements as well as other significant market factors about the home and property
- Answer questions and handle objections
- Obtain feedback that can be helpful in making pricing decisions.
- Gauge whether previewing agents have a buyer for your house
Public Open House
- Hosted to increase the number of visitors to a home and to gauge interest by the general public.
- Allows ease of access to buyers with busy schedules and unrepresented buyers to see the home on their own time
- For Appointment Only listings, allows ease of access to buyers who need more showing flexibility
- Neighbors who attend can be a good source of friends, relatives, associates and others whom they know are looking to move into their community
- Written Open House Feedback presented to you promptly
- Listing Agent discusses details of open house activity as well as buyer comments and questions with Host Agent
- Further follow-up occurs with open house guests when additional information requested.
- If buyers are working with a real estate agent, the Listing Agent follows up with their agent for feedback
Oftentimes Sellers do not want their home held open to the Public, and we respect those wishes. The Public Open is one tool in the chest of marketing activities, and because it is the most visible, know that HBC Group provides this service and opportunity upon request.
- The Huckaby Briscoe Conroy Group offers a combination of over 100 years of experience in real estate related fields and contract negotiations.
- Recognized in the industry for our expert negotiating on behalf of Sellers, Buyers and Investors.
- Expertise in understanding the nuances of the sales contract and how to produce win-win results.
- Provide Sellers with the most recent and relevant real estate data and agent experience to gain agreement on all terms.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the home inspection, financing and appraisal processes.
- Aligned with the best home inspectors, contractors, well and septic inspectors and other specialists.
The HBC Group manages the entire real estate transaction from contract to settlement.
- Full-time staff available to assist principals and associate agents with transaction details.
- Closely work with the Buyers' Agent to ensure all parties meet their obligations.
- Manage all inspections as applicable, such as: home, radon, termite, well and septic.
- Coordination of repairs and replacements per home inspection requirements.
- Tracking all contingency deadlines, such as inspection, appraisal and financing.
- Pro-active management of the appraisal process by meeting appraiser with comparable documentation and affirming value data for the property.
- Coordinate with the Settlement Company all details necessary for smooth closing process.
- Ensure the closing statement correctly reflects all charges to both Seller and Buyer.
The Huckaby Briscoe Conroy Group is open business days from 9:00am – 5:30pm and weekends and evenings on call to ensure that clients have access to the information and resources you need when you need them. Further there is an agent on call and available at all other times for offering assistance to clients, customers and agent inquiries on properties.
- Our group has 2 principals, 3 full time associate agents, and a full time office staff to support our clients in all aspects of their real estate transaction.
- We manage all of the details with putting your home on the market.
- We consistently and effectively communicate with clients regarding market feedback and other information as applicable.
- The HBC Group has access to a breadth of marketing resources for your property.
- The HBC Group has a long-standing and principled reputation in the real estate community.
- Clients benefit from our extensive network among area agents as well as across the United States and Canada.